Honorable Mentions and Top 3

fredag 3 mars 2017

DT Elisabeth Bells World AND The Sketchy Challenges - challenge combo!

Today I acctually have a combo to share... We have new challenges at both Elisabeth Bell's World and The Sketchy Challenges. At EBW the challenge is to use your fav Elisabeth Bell image and at The Sketchy Challenges the theme is SPRING. 

This is my take... 


I have used a lot of scrap paper from the time I was DT for Hobbyhärvan... a long time ago... and this is papers from Pion Design. 


The image is a digi from Elisabeth Bell called Birdie Love - Willow with bird's nest previously released by Whiff of Joy. I have colored her using Copic Markers. 


I  hope to see you join both challenges... 

Wishing you  a magical day! 

Inga kommentarer:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails