Honorable Mentions and Top 3

lördag 17 januari 2015

DT DigiBells: Reading buddies

Today I have a card to showcase this lovely digi by Elisabeth Bell called Reading Buddies. I made a birthday card using it today. 


The papers I have used are from K Design. Added lots of Pearl Maker and die cuts from Cheery Lynn (corner and swirls) as well as flowers... Border punch from Martha Stewart. 


Here is a close up on the image, colored with my Copic Markers. 


Love the colors on this card... :-) Thank you for visiting me today! 


Have  a magical day!

I'm adding my card to these challenges: 


6 kommentarer:

Linda Simpson sa...

This is gorgeous, I love the papers and flowers.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Norma sa...

Wow, Linda, I love everything about this card. Beautiful papers you've chosen. The colour scheme is wonderful. Sweet image and fabulously coloured. Gorgeously embellished--love the metal elements.
Thanks for coming over to play with us at the Fussy and Fancy Friday Challenge.
Hugs,
Norma

Denise Goeldner sa...

Adorable card, love the colour combo, dps and embellishments, all compliment one another nicely.
~ Denise ~
{Denise's Patch of Creativity}
Owner {Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenge}

Mary Lou sa...

Linda...this is SUPERB!! Gorgeous coloring.....isn't it fun to go back and see the improved change and how detailed your coloring skills are😊 Lovely card!!!
Enjoy your day!!!
Hugs

Sue Bridesmith sa...

Great Design perfect for our challenge over ar SBBC, hope you will join in with the fun again soon....
Hugs
Suzy B Owner
xx

Hazel sa...

Thanks for sharing your lovely crafting for Suzy Bee's Bloomin' challenge 63 - hope to see you again soon, Hazel, DT x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails