Honorable Mentions and Top 3

onsdag 9 juli 2014

DT Whiff of Joy Challenge: Sewing!

Today it's time for another challenge over at the Whiff of Joy blog. This time I must say I struggled with my inspirational card as the theme was.... sewing!!! I hardly ever use sewing on my cards so this was tricky.... Do you think I pulled it off?


I have used a digi called French Kiss. Isn't it just adorable?!? Here is a close up.... I used my Copic Markers for coloring. 


Here are some flowers and the sewing.... :-D I have used papers from Maja Design and a Spellbinders frame for the image. 



Thank you for visiting me today! I wish you a magical day and hope to see you in the challenge!

I'm adding my card to these challenges: 

Bearly-Mine Challenges - July challenge - Let´s go digital
Crafts Galore Encore - Use a stamp or digi stamp
Brown Sugar - #101Anyting goes
Suzy Bee´s Bloomin´Challenge - #36 Anything goes
613 Avenue Create - #79 Create your own challenge
Love to create - Fussy and fancy or cleaned and layered

Crafty girls - #21 Anything goes 

7 kommentarer:

Julie P sa...

Such a sweet image, just beautiful
Hugs Julie P

Sandra Mathis sa...

Hej Linda,
Tack för besöket på min blog och den gulliga kommentaren. Det går naturligtvis jättebra att hänvisa till mitt gamla julkort; kul att du gillar det såpass mycket! Henry har alltid varit en favorit, men numera har jag tyvärr inte så mycket tid till att scrappa, så det är evigheter sedan jag stämplade och färglade ett motiv. De här båda är supersöta – jättefint kort!!!

Ha en skön sommar.

Kram, Sandy
Owner & Operator @Live & Love Crafts

Hazel sa...

Thanks for sharing your super creation for Suzy Bee's Bloomin' challenge 36 - hope to see you again soon, Hazel, DT x

maureenjscott sa...

Fabulous card! love the layering, the flowers and fab stitching!! Thanks for joining us at Love to Create this week! mo x

Ruza Rebel sa...

Gorgeous card! Love the image, your coloring and design. Thank you for joining our "Fussy & Fancy OR Clean & Layered" Challenge at Love to Create this week.
Ruza ~ LTC Admin/Designer
Ruza's Craft Corner

Natascha sa...


Hello Linda!
Love your cute card. Great coloring of the cute cuple. Thank you so much for joining our July Bearly Mine Challenge. Hope to see you again in August :)

Hugs, Natascha

Del sa...

Lovely card, great layout and cute image. Thank you for joining us at the Crafts Galore Encore Use A Stamp Or Digi #7 and Good Luck!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails