Honorable Mentions and Top 3

onsdag 11 juni 2014

DT Whiff of Joy Challenge: Flowers!

Today we have a new challenge at the Whiff of Joy blog and this is nice and easy... for me anyways... the theme is "flowers" and as I pretty much always use flowers on my cards one way or another then it was no match... :-D


Here is a close up on the image... I used my Copic Markers to color her. 


From the side. Papers are from Maja Design, Grapic45 and Papirdesign and flowers from I am roses and Wild Orchid Crafts. 


Have a magical day and hope to see you join in the challenge!

I'm adding my card to these challenges: 

Sketchy Colors - sketch
I am roses - frames (I used Spellbinders to frame the image)


7 kommentarer:

monica nilsen schancke sa...

Flott kort med et herlig motiv og nydelige farger. Stilig med det ned bretta hjørne. Takk for at du deltar hos Sketchy Colors, lykke til.
Klem Monica

Jo sa...

Love the purple! Thanks for joining us over at the I Am Roses Challenge Blog.

Kjersti sa...

Et nydelig kort og riktig flott fargelagt motiv - lekkert!
Ønsker deg ei fin sommeruke!
Klem fra Kjersti:)

Kjersti sa...

Et nydelig kort og riktig flott fargelagt motiv - lekkert!
Ønsker deg ei fin sommeruke!
Klem fra Kjersti:)

Åsa/asamia sa...

Ett härligt kort i lila, en färg jag sällan skapar i - men du kan du ;)
Varma kramar och hoppas ni får komma hem till ett lite varmare Gävle utan snö.

Jeanette sa...

Such a sweet card :)
Hugs Jeanette xxo

Ivett Carrillo sa...

Very nice I love the purple!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails