Honorable Mentions and Top 3

onsdag 16 oktober 2013

Lili of the valley for my dad....

Today I'm showing you a card that I made just because... It's for my fathers birthday on Friday but it's quite safe - he doesn't visit my blog ;-) 


Here is a close up on the image - it's from Lili of the Valley. My father is a golfer so this image fits him perfectly. I colored with my copics markers....


Close up on the flowers....  And a "button" - pegged up golf ball...


Flowers and a golf bag.... 



I'm adding my card to the challenge this week at  Sketchy Colors Challenge. A lovely sketch by Marianne that really inspired me!

I'm also adding my card to these challenges.
Rhedd & Rosie`s Challenge Blog: autumn colors
Ruby`s Rainbow: button it (golf ball on peg and golf bag are buttons)



8 kommentarer:

Debbie sa...

What a fantastic card.Your Dad will adore such an amazing creation.Thank you for joining in with us at Ruby's Rainbow.Good luck.Hugs Debbie x

stitch-and-greet sa...

Brrr. I had a look on both cards - and I wrote the wrong comment. Oh my. I am so sorry!
Ok. I will try it again:
Your father will love THIS card, and the creation for the Digi Bells is amazing.
Whew! Seems that I am sometimes a bit confused ;).
Hugs, Renata

Basslady sa...

a gorgeous and very sweet card!

thank you so much for playing along with us at ruby's rainbow challenges!

hugs and kisses from germany,
silvi xoxo

Maya sa...

Åhhh dette var lekkert, Linda!
Nydelige farger, papirer og som alltid fargelagt så utrolig vakkert!!
Tusen takk for at du deltar hos Sketchy Colors :)
Klemmer fra Maya

Zoe sa...

Great card, thank you for sharing with us @ Rhedd and Rosie's, good luck Hun, Zoe DT xxx

Zoe sa...
Den här kommentaren har tagits bort av skribenten.
Beccalite sa...

Lovely card, love the image and the colours are perfect.

Thank you so much for coming over and joining in with our 17th Challenge at Rhedd and Rosies Challenge Blog.

Great Big Huge Hugs

Becca xxx (DT Member)

Melissa Latchem sa...

fantastic colouring! a beautiful card too! Many thanks for entering the Rhedd and Rosie's Challenge and good luck! Melissa (DT) xxxx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails