Honorable Mentions and Top 3

torsdag 22 augusti 2013

Make it festive with LOTV!

So I'm back after a little break... Well-needed as I have been with my kids at school and preschool (they are both at new places this fall...) And now I'm in bed with a terrible cold that came from nowhere so I thought I'd blog a bit then...

This is the card I'd like to show you today:


I've used this darling image from last years Christmas collection from Lili of the Valley and it's called Together at Christmas. I used my Copics to color it and added some Fran-tage on the edges. Among the leaves on the mantle piece I've added Pearl Maker gold. 


The papers I've used are from Bo Bunny and the beautiful flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts. I've added a tag that I made with a die from Magnolia and it's also goldy with Fran-tage. The swirl on the side is a die from Memory box and the corner is a die from Cheery Lynn.


Here you see more of the tag and some of the flowers...


More flowers and the die cut from Memory Box. I added an angel to the flower cluster here as well as Fran-tage and Pearl Maker.



Thank you for visiting me today! Have  a magical day!

I'm adding my card to these challenges:

Lili of the Valley - Make it Festive

Sketchy Colors - Sketch

Wild Orchid Crafts Challenge - Anything goes

9 kommentarer:

scrapparewa sa...

Underbart julkort!! Så välarbetat i både färg och dekorationer!! Stämplen är såååå söt! Krya på dig!
Kram!

Grethe sa...

Et virkelig lekkert kort! Nydelige papirer, fargelegging og pynt!

Eva J sa...

Meeeeeen så underbart färglagt, ja.... hela kortet är superfint.
Trevlig helg
Kraaaaam

Maya sa...

Åhhh, Linda dette var nydelig!
Lekre farger, nydelig fargelagt motiv og det oser virkelig julestemning av dette :)
Tusen takk for at du deltar hos Sketchy Colors ♥
Klem, Maya

fabiola jaques sa...

mais quel amour, c'est une adorable carte, biz

Pop's Cards sa...

Good afternoon sweetie, this is just stunning, I just love your creation, thank you so much for joining us at Wild Orchid Craft's this time, hugs Pops x x x

Titti sa...

Supersnyggt har du fått till kortet och det är så fint, ha det gott kram Titti

Tracey Brossart sa...

So very gorgeous!! Your coloring is amazing too! Newest follower here! Love your work! :)

Hugs
xx Tracey xx

Erica sa...

Hi Linda,

Such a gorgeous card! Those colours are fabulous and the Frantage always gives it that extra something special!

Thanks for joining us as the Lili of the Valley 'Make it Festive' challenge, good luck!

Hugs

Erica x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails