Honorable Mentions and Top 3

tisdag 7 maj 2013

An adorable little boy from Mo Manning!!

Today I'd like to show you a card that I made for my nephews first birthday. I used this ADORABLE image from Mo Manning - he's just peeeeerfect for little boys cards!


The papers are old Basic Grey papers from my stash. I've also used a border punch from Martha Stewart and the banner is a die from La La Land (for my swedish friends - Jag köpte den hos Moa Pyssel - fraktfritt och helt perfekt service!!)


Here is a close up on the little boy with his train. I used my Copics to color him.


A close up on the flowers and the gorgeous hart banner.....


One last pic....


Thank you all my sweet friends for stopping by today! I wish you a magical day!

I'm entering my card to these challenges:

Friday Sketch Challenge  - Sketch

Mo Manning  - Use your fav image (DT Call - a girl's gotta try right?!!? *haha*)


Basic Grey - Mix 'n' Match

http://basicgreychallenges.blogspot.se/

5 kommentarer:

Maritha sa...

Åhhh busan så himla gulligt! Helt ljuvligt. Hur hinner du få till alla kort? Jösses vilken fart du har.... :) ♥

Kraaam

fabiola jaques sa...

superbe! je l'adore, elle est trop magnifique et les couleurs sont parfaites, biz

Karal Schuknecht sa...

This card is beautiful, I love your coloring.

Julie E sa...

So cute! Definitely DT worthy :>)

MIE(Mieko) sa...

So cute card! Love the colors you have used. Thanks for joining us at Basic Grey Challenges.
Mieko xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails