Honorable Mentions and Top 3

tisdag 12 mars 2013

A card from the crop with Lili of the Valley!

Today I'd like to share my first card from the crop I went to this weekend! I got a lot of crafting done and had sooo much fun - thank's to all the great and inspiring people I met! *heart*


For my post today I have used an image from Lili of the Valley and colored it using distress refils. The papers are from Pion Design.



I added a tag behind the image - it's a Magnolia die. An eyelet and some lace and pearl string on the tag. 



 Gorgeous flowers from Wild Orchids.... I added some tulle behind the flowers...


The bottom of the card.... The sentiment is from Gummiapan - translates to "Friends are like angels who help you to fly when your wings have forgotten how to".... Isn't it just the sweetest text ever?!?

One last pic of the card.... 


I'm adding my card to these challenges:

Lili's little faries - For Mum

Allsorts Challenge - Springtime

Addicted to Stamps - Springtime with flowers

Fussy and Fancy Challenge - Flowers

Kort o Mania - Bretteteknik


Thank you my dear friends for stopping by today! I wish you all a magicla day!

17 kommentarer:

Jacqui's little piece of England sa...

This is gorgeous love that image and love the layout of your card
jacqui x

Isabelle Linnér sa...

Vilket gulligt kort och så fint dekorerat:)
Kram Isabelle

Dianne sa...

WOW gorgeous inside and out, you've colored it beautifully as always and your background stunning thanks for sharing your creativity, and have a great day..

Sarah sa...

This is so gorgeous! Beautiful cute image and fab colouring. Thank you so much for joining us at Allsorts this week for our Springtime challenge x

Cards By Leona sa...

WoW! What lovely use of colour - well done!
Leona (Creative Moments DT)is is amazing!

Norma sa...

Ooh, I love this. Easel cards are my fave type of cards. It's gorgeous. Sweet image beautifully coloured. Love the colour scheme. Lovely DP's and embellishments. I really like the corner decorations.
Thanks for coming over to play with us at Fussy and Fancy Friday.
Hugs,
Norma

Dianne sa...

OMGOODNESS okay picking my jaw off my desk,its soooooo gorgeous, the design, the papers,your coloring, love how you attached the tag,this is so inspiring,thanks for sharing this beauty with us, and have a great day...

Nicole sa...

Wow, this looks soooooo beautiful!! I love the charm too! Thanks for joining us at ATSC. Good luck. Hugs, Nicole

Squirrel x sa...

Simply gorgeous card hun, thanks so much for playing at Lili's Little Fairies this week. Hugs Sxx

CraftinGranny sa...

Breathtakingly beautiful! "Hugs"

Iulia sa...

What a gorgeous card! Love the fact it is an easel card; looks so sweet and elegantand the coloring of thei fab image is simply fantastic!
Thank you so much for joining us at Lili's Littel Fairies!
Hugs, Iulia

Mary Lou sa...

Amazing Linda....you must have really enjoyed your day making all these AWESOME!!!! Cards!!!
Hugs

Maritha sa...

ÅHHHHH såååå fint!!! Rosa och riktigt gulligt!! =)

Kramen

Karina Bunkenborg sa...

Meget meget sødt kort med fine detaljer! Tak fordi du deltager hos Kort o Mania!

Clarky J sa...

A fabulous sentiment on an utterly gorgeous card x Perfect for the creative moments challenge x Thanks for joining in xx

Sazzle sa...

Congratulations on being handpicked as one of our top 5 over at Fussy and Fancy in our flower challenge.

Please pop over to the challenge blog for your top 5 badge.

xx Sazzle xx

Zoe sa...

Gorgeous card. Your colouring is amazing and the image is so cute. The embellishments are really pretty and the layout is good.

Zoe
xxxx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails