Honorable Mentions and Top 3

söndag 25 november 2012

DT EBW - A diffrent folding with Whimsy Stamps!

Today it's time for a new challenge over at Elisabeth Bell's World and this time we decided to go in a different direction - a different fold that is to say :-D

Here is my inspirational card:


This is what it looks like from the side...


Here is a close up on the image from Whimsy Stamps. I got her from Mikaela's Scrapin - a swedish webstore. I colored her with Copics and the background is made using Gro's fab tutorial at Copic Marker Norway.


Here are some of the embellishments. I used most flowers from Wild Orchid. The snowflakes are punched with a Martha Stewart snowflake punch and covered in Stickles Diamond.


The sentiment is from Skogstokiga and more flowers...


The challenge at EBW runs for almost a month so you will have loads of time to create. I hope to see you join us!

I'm also adding my card to the search for GDTs at Whimsy Stamps. They are holding an open contest to find GDTs for the January 2012 release and I would soooo love to join them. Whimsy Stamps has quickly grown to be one of my fav stamp companies and it would be such an honor to be able to join them in celebrating the January release. I would try to promote them well in anyway I can- both by making as stunning creations as I can as well as spreading the word about the release and Whimsy Stamps.

I'm adding my card to these challenges as well:

Elphine House Australia - Distressed Stiching.

Whimsy Stamps Challenge - Traditional Colors

I wish you all a magical day!! Hugs!

8 kommentarer:

marion sa...

What a fab card, have a lovely Sunday, hugs, Marion

CraftinGranny sa...

That background is spectacular Linda and your coloring my friend is awesome, as always. Beautiful Christmas card with such gorgeous details. Have a wonderful week! "Hugs"

Maritha sa...

Åhhhhh jösses så himla fint....och JÄDRAR va snyggt målat!!!! =) Grymt bra gjort...
Kram kram

Tracy Boobaloo sa...

So beautiful ! Your colouring is just wonderful, such lovely detailing on this card.

Thank you for joining us at Whimsy for our Traditional Christmas Colours Challenge.

Tracy
Digital Designer x

mhlcards sa...

Hej vännen! Färgläggningen är underbar och kortet helt ljuvligt.
Hoppas du hade en bra pysselträff. Dalapysslingen var fenomenal och nästa år får du lov att försöka hänga med. Kram Mari

Carla S. sa...

Gorgeous card, Linda! I love the fold and layout and beautiful embellishments! Wonderful coloring of the sweet image!

*Vicki* sa...

Oh wow Linda!! Such a gorgeous center-step design!! LOVE your coloring and the pretty pearls everywhere!! So sweet!! Thanks for playing along with us at the Elphine House Challenges! Hope that you will join us again in the next challenge and good luck! Smiles and Hugs - *Vicki* ~ DT member

Mary Lou sa...

FABULOUS Linda!!!!!! Love that background:)
Hugz

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails