Honorable Mentions and Top 3

måndag 13 augusti 2012

Clean and Simple with Stampavie....

I'm back again... And I've gone totally Christmas in my creations lately... :-) Totay I'd like to show you this C&S card that I made with the cute teddybear from Stampavie...


Here is the cute teddy... Colored using distress markers...


I'm joining CSAYL with this card... Anything Goes...

I'm also joining Winter Wonderland - Photo Inspiration...


The papers are from amazing Pion Design - the little ticket is from Pink Paislee... Sooo, what do you think? Did I do alright from my try on C&S? Would love to hear what you think - and I'll stop by you later as well.... Just love all the inspiration I get from visiting you who comment on my creations!! THANK you sooo much for the joy you bring me!

10 kommentarer:

Maritha sa...

Meeeen .....kortet är ju helt ljuvligt fint Busan!! Stilrent och bara toksnyggt!! =)
Löv it!

Kramen

Annika sa...

Åh, superfint! :)))

Stämpeln är ju jättesöt!

Kram Annika

sue - bearhouse sa...

This is gorgeous. I love the cute image and your colouring is so beautiful. I agree with you, those papers are really lovely and it's a good thing that you didn't cover them up with loads of embellishments

Hugs Sue

downrightcrafty sa...

gorgeous interpretation of the photo super image and depth, thank you for joining us at the Winter Wonderland
Hugs Kate xx

Leikkaan Mervi sa...

Hej,
jättesöt julkort, tycker om färger.
Tack att du deltog CSAYL;-))m

Mynnette sa...

This is just too cute--and your coloring is absolutely amazing! GORGEOUS card!!! Thanks for joining us at CSAYL! ;D

marion sa...

Owww what a lovely card, hugs, Marion

Julie E sa...

What a cutie! Your coloring is so soft. Thanks for joining us at CSAYL this week!

Åsa/asamia sa...

Ett superfint kort med söt stämpel som är så fint färglagd.

Heather sa...

oh . . . this is so cute! Love your coloring and how the distress inks give it a vintage look. Thanks for playing with CSAYL.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails